Showing all 4 results
NI/NHR Model 9410 Regenerative Grid Simulator
NI/NHR’s Regenerative Grid Simulator (9410) is a unique Four-Quadrant Bi-Directional AC/DC source that simulates the utility voltage and regenerates power sourced by grid-tied inverters. Greater than 90% of power is returned to the facility thereby providing significant energy savings. The 9410 is used as a grid simulator, or emulator for testing PV inverters and other grid-tied products for compliance to IEEE 1547, UL 1741, and global industry standards. A wide-range of AC conditions can be emulated including phase imbalance (in voltage and/or phase angle relationship), voltage sag, frequency changes and harmonic injection.
- 8 models – Power from 4kW/101/2 kVA to 96kW/252kVA
- Reactive Power capability 2.6 x True Power
- Output Frequency – DC, 30 to 100Hz (option up to 880Hz)
- Output DC Voltage Ranges – 200, 400VDC
- Four-Quadrant, Bi Directional
- Programmable 1, 2 or 3-Phase modes
- Powerful line disturbance creation tools
- High-resolution waveform digitizer with scope display & charting
- Sink power returned back to facility mains
- 9” Touch-Panel user interface
NI/NHR Model 9420 AC Power Source with HiVAR Technology
NI/NHR’s Model 9420 AC Power Source redefines selection of an AC Source by addressing how to compensate for reactive power from capacitive or inductive elements in the load. Often overlooked when sizing an ac source, reactive power negates some portion of nominal VA power in order to arrive at true power (Watts) that does the real work. Traditional AC sources list only their VA rating leaving it up to the user to figure out how much true power remains after reactive power reductions. In many cases that reduction is substantial and then requires selecting a much larger VA-rated source than originally anticipated. The increased cost and size penalties are often considerable.
- Voltage Range – 175/350VRMS, 200/400VDC
- Power: 8kW/21kVA to 96kW/252kVA
- Flexibility provides for single, split, three-phase operation plus full-power DC
- HiVAR™ design eliminates derating nominal power due to reactive loads
- Frequency – 30 to 880Hz
- High-Resolution Waveform Digitizer & Scope display
- Precision Ultra-Low Current Measurements
- Seamless, constant-power operating envelope
- Built-in 9” touch-panel user interface for manual control & measurement display
- Graphical waveform editor for user-defined waveforms
- High-level line disturbance programming Macros
- External PC option to host NHR emPower® Test Sequencer
- Alternate programming in LabVIEW, native SCPI, & other IVI-compliant languages
NI/NHR Model 9430 Regenerative 4 Quadrant AC Electronic Load
NI/NHR’s Model 9430 is a 4-quadrant, Regenerative AC Load that is current-regulated with selectable phase inputs/outputs and a built-in waveform digitizing measurement system. In the sink mode, it sends power back to the facility mains rather than dissipated as heat. The 9430 can simulate almost any linear or non-linear load. Applications include testing of Vehicle to Grid (V2G), solar and grid-tied inverters, UPSs, AC sources, rectifiers, circuit breakers and fuses. The HIVAR design provides reactive loading without derating True Power. This advanced design feature allows for testing high reactive load input power without the customary reduction of true power (Watts) normally required with conventional loads.
- Power: 4 to 96kW
- Single, Split or Three-Phase programmable
- Voltage Range: 10 to 350VAC
- Output Frequency – 30 to 880Hz
- Output DC Voltage Ranges – 10 to 400VDC
- Four-Quadrant, Bi Directional
- Reactive power capability 2.6 x Real Power
- Power factor range: -1 to +1
- Crest factor range: 1.414 to 4.000
- High-resolution Waveform Digitizer
- High power density/minimum rack space
- Sink power regenerated back to facility with >90% efficiency
- 9” Touch-Panel
NI/NHR Model 9500 Regenerative Grid Simulator
The NI/NHR 9510 Regenerative Grid Simulator is the industry leading solution for testing and verification of high-power grid-tied applications in compliance with regulatory testing standards, worldwide. The 9510 has a built-in power amplifier mode for Power Hardware in the Loop (PHIL) applications providing further testing and simulation capability ideal for research labs. Modular and scalable power is available in 100kW modules up to 1.2MW. Programmable frequency is between 30Hz and 120Hz. The output can be AC, DC, or AC+DC and the AC can be single, split or 3-Phase. With this wide range of power, frequency, and phase configuration options, the 9510 provides the ultimate flexibility to test the broadest selection of grid-tied products.
Applications include engineering development, compliance verification and manufacturing for all utility grid tied products. Immediate applications for: Distributed Energy Resources, Energy Storage Systems, Solar PV, & Vehicle to Grid (V2G) test, evaluation, and certification.
- Regenerative AC/DC Grid Simulator and Power Amplifier optimized for PHIL applications
- Modular & scalable AC power from 100kW to 1.2MW
- AC Load option: Modules can be configured as Regenerative AC/DC Grid Simulator or 4-Q AC Load
- Widest True-Power Operating Envelope (Voltage and Current)
- Galvanic Isolation – output, channel to channel UUT
- Highest Power Density with Small Footprint
- Multiple phase and DC capability covers all utility source and load requirements
- Programmable three-phase, split-phase, or single phase
- Powerful waveform synthesizer combined with high-resolution digitizer covers extensive test and evaluation requirements.
- Ideal for Regulation Testing Standards: UL 1741SA, IEEE 1547, IEC 62116, IEC 61000-4-11 (pre-compliance), 4-13, 4-14, 4-28.