Showing all 8 results
Microchip Model 5071B Cesium Primary Frequency Reference Standard
The Microchip 5071B Primary Time and Frequency Standard is a replacement for the 5071A that matches the form, fit and functions of its predecessor. All connections and commands remain unchanged. We updated the 5071B’s internal electronics with modern circuitry, including our microprocessors (MPUs), to ensure continuity of supply for all components into the next decade and achieve RoHS compliance. We tested the 5071B over 18 months against an extensive set of qualifications to confirm that this device meets or exceeds all performance specifications.
- Frequency Accuracy up to ±5e-13
- Long Term Stability up to 1e-14
- 4 x Frequency Outputs
- 3 x 1PPS Inputs
Microchip Model 6300 Modular Signal Switching and Distribution System
The Microchip Model 6300 Series is a Hot-Swappable, Modular Signal Distribution System that supports High-Performance RF, Pulse and AM IRIG distribution. The 6300 Series delivers High Performance signaling for Metrology and RF applications without degradation. The 6300 Series is available in a 4U (6300-4) and a 1U (6300-1) chassis configuration. The 4U version can accommodate up to 12 Distribution modules while the 1U version can accommodate two Distribution modules. Most of the distribution modules come in two types of configurations. The switch module provides two inputs and four outputs. The two inputs provide a switching function that can be manually triggered or set up to automatically switch upon an input fault. The second type of module is a standard distribution module that provides one input and six outputs. In many configurations of the 6300 Series, a combination of both types of modules can be installed in the chassis.
- Low additive phase noise
- High channel isolation
- Modular design enables a variety of signal formats
- LED Status indicators for Inputs and Outputs
- Scalable to hundreds of outputs
- Ethernet interface for management and alarms
- Redundant AC or DC power or combination of AC and DC
- Hot-swappable modules and power supplies
Microchip Model S650 GNSS Time & Frequency Standard
The SyncServer S650 Time and Frequency Standard provides unprecedented synchronization flexibility and performance using Microchip FlexPort™ technology. The GNSS-referenced S650 is easily adaptable for modern instrumentation systems and networks that require best-in-class synchronization performance for a wide range of applications.
This modular time server combines the best of time and frequency instrumentation with unique flexibility and powerful network-based and security-hardened features. The timing output flexibility provides easy replication of precise and coherent output signals, eliminating the need for a signal distribution chassis.
The Timing I/O module with eight BNC connectors is standard which includes the most popular timing I/O signals (IRIG B, 10 MHz, 1PPS and so on). When more flexibility is required, the unique Microchip FlexPort Technology option enables six of the BNCs to output any supported signal (time codes, sine waves, programmable rates), all configurable in real time via the secure web interface. The incredible BNC-by-BNC configurations makes very efficient and cost-effective use of the 1U space available.
- GNSS Stratum 1
- Frequency Accuracy: <1x10E-12
- Rubidium Atomic Clock or OCXO Options
- FlexPort: Selectable I/O
- IRIG B, 1MHz, 5MHz, 10MHz, 1PPS I/O
- Built-in DoS Detection and Protection
- Security-Hardened NTP Reflector™
- Secure Web-Based Management
- IPv6/IPv4 on all Ports
- Dual Power Supply Option
- PTP Option
- Fibre Optic Isolation I/O
Microchip Model 8040C Rubidium Frequency Reference Standard
The Microchip 8040C and 8040CLN provide a stable and accurate frequency reference with multiple output signal formats in an easy to install 1U rack mountable chassis. The 8040C/8040CLN delivers atomic clock performance, improved frequency, long-term stability, and configurable RF outputs, built-in GPS disciplining and a RS-232 interface for command and control in the field.
- 6 or 12 Configurable Outputs
- RF & Pulse Outputs
- Low Phase Noise
- Remote Monitoring & Control
- GPS Disciplining
Microchip CSIII Model 4310 Cesium Frequency Reference Standard
The Microchip CsIII is a lightweight, compact, economical Cesium Frequency Standard. The technology developed for the CsIII is an evolutionary step forward in the quest for higher stability, lower phase noise, and longer life. An ever increasing base of demanding users in communications, timing, synchronization,and other applications take advantage of this performance.
- Frequency accuracy up to ±1e-12
- Up to 5e-14 long term stability
- 2 x RF outputs: 5MHz and 10MHz
- One 1PPS Output
- One 1PPS Input
- MTBF: > 130,000 hours
- 8 year warranty on standard tubes
Microchip Model MHM-2020 Active Hydrogen Maser
Expanding upon the heritage of the world’s most widely installed Active Hydrogen Maser, the Microchip MHM-2020 has enhanced the unique Auto-Tune design of the MHM-2010 by re-engineering the electronics and software to attain even better stability. Capable of achieving <3 × 10-16 daily drift rates along with improved environmental stability, the MHM-2020 has been designed for applications requiring extreme frequency stability and low phase noise.
Designed, manufactured and tested in the USA with an eye toward long service deployments, 95% of Masers built at Microchip’s dedicated Maser facility since 1999 are still in operation. Each MHM-2020 is manufactured to meet stringent quality standards and undergoes extensive performance verification testing, prior to deployment.
- Telemetry monitoring via Touch screen and secure Ethernet
- Dedicated keypad or USB/serial port (secure) allow flexibility in instrument control
- Drift compensation mode enabling drift as low as <3 x 10-16 /day (typical, after 3 months)
- Low hydrogen usage for extended maintenance-free operation and Demonstrated lifetime of greater than 20 years
- Internal Time-of-Day clock for internal data time stamping
- 1PPS synchronization option for precise calibration to GNSS
- Multiple 1PPS and RF output options (5, 10 or 100 MHz)
- Low phase noise option
- Battery Backup
- CE Compliant
Microchip MAC-SA.3Xm Miniature Atomic Clock
The Microchip Rubidium Miniature Atomic Clock (MAC – SA.3Xm) features compact design and low power consumption. Cost effective, and easily adaptable to a wide variety of timing and synchronization applications. The SA.3Xm is designed for applications where an economical solution for frequency stability is required. Requiring little power, and able to operate across a wide spectrum of temperatures, the SA.3Xm is an ideal choice for Wireless Base Stations, Telecom Networks, and Test and Measurement devices requiring the precision of a Rubidium Oscillator
- Frequency Output: 10MHz CMOS Square Wave
- Accuracy: <±5×10–11
- Aging Rate per Year: ±1.5×10–9
- Operating Temperature: –10 °C to 70 °C
Microchip CSAC Chip Scale Atomic Clock
The Microchip SA.45s CSAC is the world’s first commercially available Chip Scale Atomic Clock, providing the accuracy and stability of atomic clock technology while achieving true breakthroughs in reduced size, weight and power consumption.
- < 120mW power consumption
- < 17cc volume
- 35g weight
- ±5.0E-11 accuracy at shipment
- <1E-11 @1000s Short Term Stability (Allan Deviation)
- <9E-10 /mo Aging Rate (Typical)
- -10oC to +70oC Operating Temperature