Showing all 5 results
Scribner ZView Impedance Analysis Software
ZView® Impedance Analysis software offers Best-in-Class equivalent circuit modeling. Fit common circuits instantly, generate publication-quality graphs quickly. ZView® integrates easily with Scribner measurement softwares, and supports testing hardware from Solartron, PAR, and others. Increase your data processing efficiency quickly and easily with ZView®
- Powerful Equivalent Circuit Modeling
- Instant Fitting with common circuits
- Data Processing & Graphing
- Batch File Processing
- Kramers-Kronig (K-K) Testing
- Modify Data for Area-Normalisation, Component Subtraction and Addition
- Generate Publication Quality Graphs
Scribner 850 Fuel Cell Tester
The Scribner Model 850 Multi-Range Fuel Cell Test System is a complete test station for operation and measurement of PEM/DMFC fuel cells. The 850 is ideal for single-cell and short-stack fuel cell research and university programs.
The 850 combines a computer-controlled instrument with fuel handling hardware in an integrated bench-top unit. The 850 uses the proven 890 as the basis for the electronic load design. The powerful FuelCell® software package is included for controlling station operation.
Remote control can be accomplished by making calls from your test software, or by using the SleControl application program provided with the instrument. This application provides control of all SLE functions, as well as manipulation of the dynamic data files.
- Multiple current range electronic load choices: 5/25/50 A or 10/50/100 A, 100 W, 20 V
- Suitable for up to 50 cm2 PEM cells
- FuelCell ® software for user-friendly computer controlled cell operation & experimentation
- Temperature controlled high performance 316L stainless steel humidifiers, and heated gas transfer lines
- Computer control of anode and cathode mass flow rates
- Direct USB Connection
- Impedance Analyzer with higher frequency capability
Scribner 740 Membrane Test System
The Scribner 740 MTS is ideally suited for development of new ionomers and solid electrolytes. It offers rapid and accurate measurement of the through-thickness membrane resistance and conductivity as a function of temperature, humidity level and pressure. The 740 MTS eliminates the time-consuming approach of catalyzing a membrane and assembling a fuel cell to evaluate the ionomer performance.
- Custom MTS4 Software for complete measurement process control and data acquisition
- CorrWare®, ZPlot® , MultiStat®, ZPlot·Lab™ & ZView® software for measurement and analysis of sample impedance
- Wet and dry gas mixing for accurate and precise RH control and rapid RH cycling
- Test chamber backpressure control, condenser and collection tank for high-temperature operation
- In-situ sample temperature and dew point measurement for real-time RH monitoring
- Uses bare (non-catalyzed) membranes
- Small sample size 6 mm x 30 mm
- Spring -loaded sample compression—easy, repeatable sample loading up to 400 PSI (2.76 MPa)
Scribner 855 SOFC Fuel Cell Tester
The Model 855 SOFC Test system is an integrated, turn-key Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Test System. This unit has a zero volt capability for lower measurement range. The 855 SOFC system is known for it’s high performance and accuracy. FuelCell® Software and Experimental Methods and optional Impedance Spectroscopy & HFR.
- Multi Range Electronic load 5/25/50 A, 100 W, 20 V
- Suitable for Button Cells and Planar Cells
- FuelCell® software for user-friendly computer controlled cell operation & experimentation
- Stainless Steel Anode humidifier with Bypass Valve and auto waterfill
- Up to five mass flow controllers available
- Includes Furnace Control hardware with redundant over-temperature protection
- Constant or stoichiometric-controlled reactant flow rate
- Zero Volt Capability
Scribner 580 Battery Tester
The Scribner Model 580 Battery Test System was designed to meet and exceed Battery testing requirements and is used to test both single cell batteries as well as super-capacitors. It has 6 current ranges up to 1 Amp capability.
Our powerful, flexible, user friendly BCycle® software is included with the instrument.
- 6 current ranges – 1 A, 100 mA, 10 mA, 1 mA, 100 ?A, 10 ?A (Auto)
- 5 terminal measurement
- Control modes: current, voltage, power
- HFR for internal resistance
- 100 pts/sec sample rate
- BCycle® and BView® software – user-friendly, powerful, flexible