Boonton Model SGX1000 Series RF Signal Generator
The SGX1000 series of RF signal generators offer high performance signal generation with an easy-to-use interface in a compact form factor. The SGX1000 utilizes a proprietary blend of direct digital and direct analog synthesis to provide ultra-fine frequency resolution, lightning-fast frequency switching, ultra-low phase noise and jitter, and superior reliability.
The instrument’s intuitive, multi-touch display enables easy access and configuration to perform frequency and/or power sweeps as well as apply amplitude, frequency, phase and pulse modulation to address a wide variety of test requirements.
- SGX1003 Frequency Range: 10MHz to 3GHz
- SGX1006 Frequency Range: 10MHz to 6GHz
- SGX1018 Frequency Range: 10MHz to 18GHz
- Output Power Range: -70 to +20 dBm
- AM/FM/PM and Pulse Modulation
- 10/100 MHz Reference Input
- Lightning fast – Maximum switching speed: 6 µs /100µs
- Ultra-Low Phase Noise (3 GHz, 10 kHz offset) -123 dBc/Hz (typ)
- Ultra-low Jitter: 55 fs (typ)
- Excellent Amplitude Accuracy (as low as -70 dBm): +/-0.25 dB (typ)
- Multi-Touch, Touchscreen Display
- Superior reliability – MTBF (synthesizer module): >240,000