Boonton Model PMX40 RF Power Meter System
The Boonton PMX40 RF Power Meter utilises up to four Boonton RTP and CPS families of USB RF Power Sensors with industry-leading performance and capabilities either independently or for synchronized multi-channel measurements of CW, modulated, and pulsed signals. As a benchtop meter, the PMX40 provides a standalone solution for capturing, displaying, and analysing peak and average RF power in both the time and statistical domains through an intuitive, multi-touch touchscreen display.
- Frequency range 4kHz to 40 GHz
- Capture/Display/Analyse Peak and Average power
- Video Bandwidth to 195 MHz
- Rise Time down to 3nS
- Time Resolution as fine as 100ps
- 100,000 Measurements per second
- Synchronous multi-channel measurements up to 4 channels
- Sensors can be used as standalone instruments
- Specifications are sensor specific.