Showing all 2 results
Maury Microwave Coaxial VNA Calibration Kits
When properly calibrated against known standards, Vector Network Analyzers (VNAs), provide the most accurate means of determining the one- and two-port network characteristics of RF and microwave devices. Calibration effectiveness (a VNA’s ability to reduce error terms to negligible values) critically and ultimately depends on the quality and integrity of the calibration standards used.
To help maximize calibration effectiveness, Maury produces a comprehensive line of coaxial and waveguide VNA calibration kits which consist of accurate, stable, and precise calibration standards for a broad range of VNA models. When properly used, these kits ensure a true evaluation of VNA performance.
Maury kits offer a range of performance and cost options which provide users with choices that are both technically and economically suitable for a variety of intended application.
- Convenience of the traditional SOLT calibration
- No movable parts
- Calibration is inherently broadband and the need for connecting airlines of different length is eliminated
- Flexibility with One port or Multiport calibration
- Characterized SOLT Calibration Kit are individually characterized
- The behavior of each standard is fully known and there are no approximations involved
Maury Microwave Precision Calibration Solutions
Measurement results can be questionable if the instruments used are improperly calibrated. Maury Microwave offers a large selection of calibration-grade metrology solutions for network analysis and instrumentation calibration.
- VNA Calibration Kits
- Coaxial Calibration Standards
- Waveguide Calibration Standards
- Calibration-Grade (Metrology) Adapters
- VNA Test Port Cable Assemblies
- Metrology Torque Wrenches
- Connector Gage Kits
- Stub Tuners