Pickering 41-752A Battery Simulator
The Pickering Model 41-752 new Battery Simulator modules occupy a single PXI slot. These 6-channel Battery Simulators are capable of supplying up to 7 V and 300 mA per channel. The channels are fully isolated from ground and from each other, allowing series connection to simulate batteries in a stacked architecture. The 750 V isolation barrier allows the module to be used as a lower power version of a battery stack, representative of those used for vehicle propulsion.
- Available as PXI or PXIe Modules
- 6, 4 or 2 Battery Cell Simulators In A Single Slot
- Voltage & Current Readback Option
- Independent Sense Connections
- Up To 300 mA Output Per Simulator
- 750 V Independent Isolation Barriers