Showing 9–11 of 11 results
Microsemi Model SSU2000 Network Time Synchronisation System
The Microsemi Model SSU2000e is an intelligent, fully manageable Synchronization Supply Unit and Timing Signal Generator designed to meet the latest and evolving industry standards. These carrier-grade systems support traditional T1/E1 synchronization as well as NTP and IEEE-1588 PTP synchronization in next generation packet networks and 4G/LTE wireless networks.
The Microsemi ® SSU 2000e are fully manageable synchronization systems used by communications network operators to generate and distribute superior synchronization signals for their networks. The SSU 2000 conforms to ANSI standards and is NEBS certified, while the SSU 2000e is ETSI certified. Both systems use the same plug-in cards.
- Integrated Primary Reference Source
- Input Flexibility
- Intelligent Clock Modules
- Superior Holdover Performance
- High Output Capacity
- High Availability Architecture
- Carrier Grade NTP and PTP Grandmaster
Microsemi CSAC Chip Scale Atomic Clock
The Microsemi SA.45s CSAC is the world’s first commercially available Chip Scale Atomic Clock, providing the accuracy and stability of atomic clock technology while achieving true breakthroughs in reduced size, weight and power consumption.
- < 120mW power consumption
- < 17cm3 volume
- 35g weight
- ±5.0E-11 accuracy at shipment
- <1E-11 @1000s Short Term Stability (Allan Deviation)
- <9E-10 /mo Aging Rate (Typical)
- -10oC to +70oC Operating Temperature
Microsemi TimePictra Network Sychronisation Management Software
The Microsemi® TimePictra® is a web-based management system for time, frequency and synchronization network elements. It features a modular architecture that will scale and evolve with operational requirements. As timing and synchronization grow in importance in critical infrastructure networks, centralized visibility and control of this vital function has become essential to network operations.
- WEB Based Multi Tiered Software Architecture
- Comprehensive FCAPS management functions
- Software options for advanced FCAPS features
- Geographical Topology and Domain Navigation
- User Preference Dashboard Customization
- High Availability option protects sync management
- Multi-vendor PTP client management (up to 50,000 PTP clients)
- Multiple northbound interfaces available
- Operates on standalone servers or as a virtualized instance