Showing all 8 results
Microchip Model 5071B Cesium Primary Frequency Reference Standard
The Microchip 5071B Primary Time and Frequency Standard is a replacement for the 5071A that matches the form, fit and functions of its predecessor. All connections and commands remain unchanged. We updated the 5071B’s internal electronics with modern circuitry, including our microprocessors (MPUs), to ensure continuity of supply for all components into the next decade and achieve RoHS compliance. We tested the 5071B over 18 months against an extensive set of qualifications to confirm that this device meets or exceeds all performance specifications.
- Frequency Accuracy up to ±5e-13
- Long Term Stability up to 1e-14
- 4 x Frequency Outputs
- 3 x 1PPS Inputs
Microchip TimeProvider 4100 Precision Timing Gateway Clock
The Microchip TimeProvider® 4100 Precision Timing Gateway Clock is a new class of synchronization product that accepts multiple inputs from Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS), Synchronous Ethernet (SynE), and 1588 PTP and E1/T1 digital transmission links, and distributes timing flows to multiple end points such as base stations. A gateway clock benefits from multiple layers of protection leveraging other assets in the core of the network. Critical infrastructure communication networks require highly accurate, resilient and secure IEEE® 1588-compliant Grandmasters for Precise Time and Synchronization to avoid interferences and to optimize the wireless spectrum. The TimeProvider® 4100 series is an innovative and flexible hardware platform with unique differentiating software options and multiple operation modes that you can deploy at core sites, aggregation sites, fronthaul or backhaul. The TP4100 is an investment in a platform that will evolve with industry requirements
TimeProvider 4100 is a best-in-class 1588 Grandmaster complemented by extensive port fan-out for PTP, Network Time Protocol (NTP), SyncE, and legacy building integrated timing supplies (BITS). With multiple ports for current, legacy, and future networks that can be connected to multiple base stations for 4G and 5G deployments, the device offers customers a cost-effective solution that can be easily adapted for a wide variety of use cases.
- IEEE 1588 v2 PTP Grandmaster
- Enhanced Primary Reference Time Clock (ePRTC)
- IPv6 / IPv4 on all ports
- 8 Ethernet ports, 4 x E1/T1 ports, 1 craft port, 2 x 1PPS/ToD ports, 2 x 1PPS/10MHz ports
- Support for multiple IEEE 1588 v2 profiles per unit
- Support for PTP master, client, probe, and NTP v4/v6 services
- Fully supports ITU-T profiles for phase synchronization: G.8275.1 and G.8275.2
- Fully supports ITU-T profiles for frequency synchronization: G.8265.1, Telecom 2008, default
- Monitor and Measurement Capability
- OCXO or Rubidium Holdover Oscillator options
Microchip Bluesky GNSS Spoofing & Jamming Firewall
The vulnerability of GNSS systems to various signal incidents is well documented. The rapid proliferation of GNSS systems has embedded these vulnerabilities into critical national infrastructure as well as corporate infrastructures that rely on GNSS-delivered position, navigation and timing (PNT) for daily operations. The widespread deployment of GNSS makes it impractical to replace all fielded GNSS systems in a timely or cost-effective manner. Microchip provides a portfolio of technologies, products, and services that enables operators of Critical Infrastructure to construct a secure and robust PNT network that is resilient to GNSS errors as well as errors coming from other sky-based delivery channels such as Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou, and more.
The BlueSkyTM GNSS Firewall protects already deployed GNSS systems by providing a cost-effective overlay solution installed between existing GNSS antennas and GNSS systems. Similar to a network firewall, the BlueSky GNSS Firewall protects systems inside the firewall from untrusted sky-based signals outside the firewall.
- Protects GPS Systems from Spoofing and Jamming
- Secure Firewall Overlay
- Network Management
- System Deployment
- Secure Operation
- Protects Critical Infrastructure
- Hardened, Validated GPS Output
Microchip IGM Integrated GNSS Grandmaster
Time Synchronisation requirements have evolved dramatically as operators increase small cell use and optimize spectrum usage to enable 4.5G, 4.9G and 5G network capabilities. Accurate phase synchronization is now increasingly critical to support new features and services in these networks. For example, coordination between base stations for broadcast video delivery and interference mitigation between macro base stations and small cells in dense deployments drive the need for strict phase specifications.
Microsemi offers a portfolio of small form factor IEEE 1588 PTP grandmasters to deliver a cost-effective, precise timing master which includes the IGM 1588 Grandmasters which integrate both GNSS antenna and GNSS receiver, eliminating the need for an outdoor antenna and cabling.The IGM’s latest software enables deployment of these smaller Grandmasters at the very edge of mobile networks, lowering operator costs and improving customer experience with enhanced coverage and performance. Easily installed indoors or outdoors, in-building or in cabinets or huts, the IGM grandmaster family serves operators preparing for 5G through densification, along with enterprises seeking enhanced indoor capacity and coverage on LTE and LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) networks.
- Integrating IEEE 1588 PTP grandmaster, GNSS receiver and GNSS antenna
- Reduced installation costs and simplified cabling
- Unique indoor capabilities for enhanced indoor GNSS performance without GPS/GNSS roof antenna
- Plug-and-Play features reducing deployment time and cost
- Support for multiple IEEE 1588 v2 profiles per unit
- Best-in-class synchronization solution optimized for indoor, location transfer, management
Microchip Model SSU2000 Network Time Synchronisation System
The Microsemi Model SSU2000e is an intelligent, fully manageable Synchronization Supply Unit and Timing Signal Generator designed to meet the latest and evolving industry standards. These carrier-grade systems support traditional T1/E1 synchronization as well as NTP and IEEE-1588 PTP synchronization in next generation packet networks and 4G/LTE wireless networks.
The Microsemi ® SSU 2000e are fully manageable synchronization systems used by communications network operators to generate and distribute superior synchronization signals for their networks. The SSU 2000 conforms to ANSI standards and is NEBS certified, while the SSU 2000e is ETSI certified. Both systems use the same plug-in cards.
- Integrated Primary Reference Source
- Input Flexibility
- Intelligent Clock Modules
- Superior Holdover Performance
- High Output Capacity
- High Availability Architecture
- Carrier Grade NTP and PTP Grandmaster
Microchip MAC-SA.3Xm Miniature Atomic Clock
The Microchip Rubidium Miniature Atomic Clock (MAC – SA.3Xm) features compact design and low power consumption. Cost effective, and easily adaptable to a wide variety of timing and synchronization applications. The SA.3Xm is designed for applications where an economical solution for frequency stability is required. Requiring little power, and able to operate across a wide spectrum of temperatures, the SA.3Xm is an ideal choice for Wireless Base Stations, Telecom Networks, and Test and Measurement devices requiring the precision of a Rubidium Oscillator
- Frequency Output: 10MHz CMOS Square Wave
- Accuracy: <±5×10–11
- Aging Rate per Year: ±1.5×10–9
- Operating Temperature: –10 °C to 70 °C
Microchip CSAC Chip Scale Atomic Clock
The Microchip SA.45s CSAC is the world’s first commercially available Chip Scale Atomic Clock, providing the accuracy and stability of atomic clock technology while achieving true breakthroughs in reduced size, weight and power consumption.
- < 120mW power consumption
- < 17cc volume
- 35g weight
- ±5.0E-11 accuracy at shipment
- <1E-11 @1000s Short Term Stability (Allan Deviation)
- <9E-10 /mo Aging Rate (Typical)
- -10oC to +70oC Operating Temperature
Microchip TimePictra Network Sychronisation Management Software
The Microsemi® TimePictra® is a web-based management system for time, frequency and synchronization network elements. It features a modular architecture that will scale and evolve with operational requirements. As timing and synchronization grow in importance in critical infrastructure networks, centralized visibility and control of this vital function has become essential to network operations.
- WEB Based Multi Tiered Software Architecture
- Comprehensive FCAPS management functions
- Software options for advanced FCAPS features
- Geographical Topology and Domain Navigation
- User Preference Dashboard Customization
- High Availability option protects sync management
- Multi-vendor PTP client management (up to 50,000 PTP clients)
- Multiple northbound interfaces available
- Operates on standalone servers or as a virtualized instance